View Profile TheRealSam

53 Movie Reviews

Nice

Reminds me of The Boondocks for some reason. Awesome.

Nice but

I prefer the 360 :(
Plus it had Cloud's sword, so it definitely could not loose, that doesn't make any sense to me!
Still, funny animation, quite short and not realy original or graphically impressive, but funny still. Thanks for using my song! :)

Putting your awesomness aside

Where can I find this music? Sounds quite entertaining.

10 Game Reviews

Nice one!

Didn't know that you were using one of my song there ahahah, well done! :)
NIce game, cool graphics and simple gameplay, fun and cool! :)

Shite

Played it around a week ago over Kongregate, and didn't even notice that it was my music playing XD
Awesome job dude, had a lot of fun :)

WHAT THE FUCK?????????

Seriously, awesome game, but lags WAAAAAYYYYY too much!!! Even if you got the right rhythm you MUST fail. Please, fix it if you can!

51 Audio Reviews

Groovy!

Riffs are quite awesome, very groovy and pretty tight too, nice job on that!
The only that was weird is the mixing, it's quite bumping a lot, but other than that the song itself is really great, keep it up!

A well deserved 5/5 and 9/10!

LewisandJenkins responds:

Thanks for the comment :]
and yeah i hear it too I just dont know how to fix it xP

I will check out ur music :)

Quality :/

Hey there! Well the main problem of this track is the quality, it's quite badly recorded :/ That's too bad because the riff sounds quite good. Also, around 1:40 we can hear that you were starting to have a hard time with those tappings ahah, you should have found something else to do, like a nice solo following the main riff ^^ Because of that, it gets a little too confusing. My advice is: first get some good recording gear and second, add some variations, then it would be perfect :) Hope I was of any help ^^

hazi responds:

thanks. yeah my recording gear is terrible.

Dang dude

You improved a fucking lot since your first posts here, that's so awesome to see!! :D
Can't wait to hear more from you, make sure to warn me when your album is out!

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks man, as soon as I came back on here I looked at your recent uploads (fav'd a few). Sick shit man!

2 Art Reviews

Nice one!

J'aime bien les "Beurks" dans le coin ahahah, bien trouvé tout ça, même si je pense pas que tout le monde sur NG capte les jeux de mots du menu ^^

!

What is this I don't even

Jae responds:

Heh... Just another face from the meme "rage comics"

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Ftagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Sam D Hyde @TheRealSam